July 8, 2023
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware. Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team of around 30 and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Gelato’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 technology to create a more transparent & democratic digital life for humanity. Our impact is measured by the time saved to achieve global adoption of web3 applications.
We’re searching for an exceptional Web3 Developer Relations Advocate with over 3 years of experience to join our team! If you’re ready to make an impact, work closely with our core team, and contribute to our vibrant community, then this role is perfect for you. As our Web3 Developer Relations Advocate, you’ll play a crucial role in developing and executing winning go-to-market strategies, building meaningful partnerships, and creating inspirational and engaging video-first web3 content. Strong project management skills are essential to handle the complexity of our high-growth startup.
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland
- Build the foundational Web3 infrastructure that enables the world to run on smart contracts without having to trust centralized intermediaries
- Generous token vestings paid in the network’s native $GEL token
- World-class Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry-leading experts such as DragonFly Capital, ParaFi, IDEO, Galaxy Digital, and many more
- Lead the design, implementation, delivery, and evolution of Gelato’s Web3 DevRel content strategy.
- Collaborate with product, brand, BD, and engineering teams to prioritize DevRel communication roadmap and opportunities.
- Create high-quality content that showcases development on Gelato through example projects and case studies, utilizing various formats such as tutorials, blog posts, YouTube videos, and mini-courses.
- Prepare and deliver workshops, demos, presentations, and talks for both in-person and online events, playing a key role in community-building within the global ecosystem.
- Improve documentation and other content to enhance the resources available on Gelato’s website, Github, and other channels.
- Assist in building and project managing simple dApps that demonstrate the capabilities of Gelato Products.
- Actively engage in our developer community by addressing technical questions, improving developer support, and participating in channels like Discord, Telegram, Slack, and StackOverflow.
- Contribute to the growth and maintenance of a strong community of Web3 developers through social media presence, conferences, and meetups.
- Proven track record in creating high-quality content that resonates with developers across various channels, such as video tutorials, blog posts, workshops, courses, and code tutorials.
- Comprehensive knowledge of key development areas in the Web3 space, including INFRA, DeFi, and NFTs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and data-driven decision-making ability, with flexibility to adapt to evolving market and technology trends in the Web3 field.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively explain complex technical concepts to diverse audiences, especially developers and stakeholders in the Web3 ecosystem.
- Passion for developer advocacy and community-building, with a desire to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, and engineering, to identify and prioritize educational needs and opportunities for developers.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, enabling clear and effective expression and connection with others.
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Optimism, Pancakeswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Don’t fit the requirements perfectly? No sweat. We’re all about assembling a diverse, passionate team of builders. If you’re ready to bring your A-game to our crazy-cool, work-from-anywhere startup, apply anyway. Just let us know in your cover letter how your transferable skills fit the bill. We know what we want, but we’re down for you to shake things up and show us that you belong on our team!