May 19, 2023
WalletConnect is the communications protocol for web3. Founded in 2018 with the mission to connect wallets and dapps, the scope of our ambition has erupted along with the ecosystem. Every month, millions of people around the world use WalletConnect across thousands of integrations. With over $25 million raised, we are focused on building the future web3 experience by developing our suite of communications APIs. We are now looking for a communications associate to join our team, to help us reach the next 100 million users.
We are looking for a web3 communications associate to help raise awareness of our brand and products among a wide range of audiences that criss-cross both web3 and web2. Comfortable wearing different (and many) hats, you are as adept at content creation as you are at coordination, helping drive work of the highest standard. You are comfortable interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, and collaborating with them to spearhead new endeavours. You are also strategic, identifying and evaluating opportunities across paid/earned/owned channels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and own your process, from planning to execution. Besides working closely with internal teams, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our integration partners, which span industries.
- Support the development and execution of content strategies across our marketing channels
- Help develop and manage internal documentation: Brand and product messaging docs, editorial calendars, media kits, coverage trackers, FAQs, and more.
- Explore opportunities for marketing collaboration with our integration partners and drive their execution
- Support content development for our social media, blog, website, thought leadership, media outreach, and more by collaborating with the design, developer relations, product, partnerships and engineering teams
- Support media outreach and help maintain media lists and other relevant materials
- Help pitch and coordinate executive speaking opportunities and interviews
- Support Wallet Connect’s events strategy and community initiatives
- Help manage WalletConnect’s social media accounts and monitor activity/sentiment
The right candidate:
- Proven experience in a communications, PR, or editorial role, ideally in Web3
- A mix of agency and in-house marketing experience is preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working with an engineering-focused org
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Native English speaker
- Passion and curiosity for web3
Nice to haves:
- Events experience
- Media/PR experience
What we will offer you:
- Fully remote position with quarterly team offsites and budget for your home office or work environment
- Ability to travel and join other team members during events
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Token offering