August 5, 2023
Fidelity Digital Asset Management [FDAM] is the investment platform offering digital asset products and services designed to meet the growing needs of Fidelity’s retail customers and intermediary and institutional clients! The VP Digital Assets, Product Strategist is responsible for developing the narratives to articulate market themes, investment process and positioning across a suite of FDAM’s digital asset products for multiple client segments and distribution channels and creating the suite of collateral research materials to support the range of investment products offered by FDAM. The ideal candidate will have asset allocation and investment research and analytical experience. They will also have strong writing skills and attention to detail and will need to collaborate with other Fidelity groups to address issues timely and accurately.
The Role You Will Play
The VP Digital Asset, Product Strategist will be responsible for developing the client investment thesis and investment case for each product and capability developed and offered by FDAM. This person will have a deep understanding of different client segments and distribution channels. As well as be able to develop the investment theses and investment cases for each investment product and capability that aligns with different client segments and distribution channels. In this role, the person will work closely with the FDAM product, investment research, and portfolio construction teams. And together work to articulate the investment objectives and processes and develop the qualitative investment analyses and data-driven investment rationale supporting the investment case for strategy inclusion and positioning.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development, and Research to develop strategy for educating, prospecting, and servicing clients
- Drive thought leadership agenda for FDAM and collaborate on content creation including white papers and other collateral
- Gain a deep understating of FDAM’s strategies, investment process, risk management, and operations with the goal of translating into client-facing verbal and written content
- Understand and analyze industry trends, regulatory developments, and competitive landscape
The Expertise and Skills We are Seeking
The VP Digital Asset Product Strategist will be able to demonstrate their experience across research, collaboration and communication to deliver content across client segments and enhance relationships.
- 15+ years of experience working in asset management and/or wealth management, across the brokerage, discretionary and advisory space.
- 3+ years of experience investing in and/or researching cryptocurrencies, digital assets, blockchain and smart contract technology and deep understanding of crypto data and research tools and resources.
- Deep understanding of retail, intermediary, and institutional distribution channels and their specific client needs and competitor sets.
- Experience in providing competitor insights across the broad crypto and digital asset management landscape to drive innovative and market-leading solutions; intellectually curious with a desire to identify and implement innovation.
- Ability to partner with Research and Implementation to serve as the primary investment contact and clearly summarize investment research, portfolio positioning, market themes and risk reports, as well as format content to enable for effective communication.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills needed to present, deliver, and articulate FDAM’s positioning and development of existing and new products.
- CFA, MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred.
- Series 7 & 63 licenses desired as evidence of experience.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in