April 19, 2023
Blockswap is a permissionless middle layer for Web3 ensuring blockchain benefits accessible to mainstream users.
Blockswap Labs, a core contributor to the Blockswap Network, is building a suite of products to support the Ethereum Proof of Stake benefits to be accessible for mainstream users and protocols. We are consistently trying to push the envelope, solving some of the most challenging problems in Ethereum and its Rollup Ecosystem for Defi and Web 3. We delivered Industry’s first 60 secs ETH staking, Keyless recovery for Etheruem Validators, and Restakng collectives via Liquid Staking Derivatives that enable anyone to have a validator for 4 ETH.
Our team is one of the most impactful and knowledgeable in Cross-chain Communication and introduced bridgeless multichain liquidity. We are a very diverse, globally distributed team and a key proponent of the Rollup-centric future of Ethereum. We focus on last-mile user onboarding, and our ecosystem has grown from strength to strength.
The company was founded by leading cross-chain specialists and DeFi engineers. We are a small team crushing the scene with a passion for a decentralized future, currently active on MEV, Bridgeless multichain token transfers, and liquidity management.
We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Front End Engineer to join our Engineering team. This is a key role in designing modern interfaces focusing on UX to deliver the best experience for blockswap products.
You will collaborate closely with the product, design UX/UI, and backend engineering teams to ship features and develop new solutions for Stakehouse protocol interfaces and analytics.
You must have a sense of style and a passion for creating high-impact UX and setting new standards for DeFi, with good knowledge of best practices of web3 development and Solidity web integration.
We’re a startup in the growth phase and expanding our team rapidly. If you’re someone who loves taking the initiative and getting things done as a self-learner, the potential for your professional growth is unlimited as long as you are up for new challenges. This is an executioner role for a new product; if you are looking to replicate and extend your old experience, this is not for you, don’t bother!
Note this is a remote-only role, and the applicant must be willing to work in UK time zones.
- Build out blockswap Stakehouse dapp using React, NextJs, and web3 libraries to create responsive, performant user interfaces.
- Implement W3C-based front-end development experience with node.js, React, and typescript.
- Shepherd product scope from designs and specifications to live deployments and ensure they are tested thoroughly
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Translate Wireframes, prototypes on figma designs, develop and maintain user Interfaces, like DeFi protocol dApps and analytics dashboard.
- You will be creating dapps interacting with Ethereum Smart Contracts written in Solidity. Additionally, you’ll be deploying websites using the traditional Server/DNS approach and IPFS/ENS.
- Our dapps will interact with other services built in different levels of decentralization: REST APIs, The Graph / Infura/Alchemy/ or any other public Ethereum Node Networks.
- Contribute with the best practices to create open infrastructure and ensure it adheres to the industry standards in terms of QA
- You must be a team player and who essential a contributor
- Expert-level React with a preference for working with hooks, designing and developing APIs with knowledge of GraphQL backends
- Open Source software development experience with defining and delivering reusable front-end architectures and possess desirable Git and Github skills.
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and highly testable code with software documentation procedures
- Experience with large and complex code bases,
- Knowledge about solving blockchain UX challenges (wallets, gas, etc)
- You have previously worked for a hypergrowth company (from early startup to mid-size).
- Comfortable working with TypeScript, NodeJS, Hardhat, Docker, Solidity, React Native
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks (NodeJS/Express, CSS, HTML, Typescript),
- You understand client-server communication: HTTP, REST, caching and Graph Protocol, and Ethereum blockchain indexing experience.
- Familiarity with Node.js, bash scripting, CI services like Github Actions, TravisCI
- Good grip on Web3 technologies on Ethereum and experience with Solidity, EVM, Rust, or smart contracts
Blockswap is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace all qualified persons to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.