July 8, 2023
- Social Media Lead & Producer
- Full-time | Metaversal | Remote
Metaversal is a Web3-native company focused on the acquisition and production of IP across the NFT ecosystem. We are incubating, producing, and curating the next generation of culture, while fueling the brands and businesses that will follow. We are building the most impactful community in Web3.
At Metaversal, marketing and social media are about understanding how to communicate directly with creators, consumers, and brands across diverse sectors: fine art, fashion, gaming, and more.
We are looking for a Social Media Lead to create, develop, and post content and engaging visual assets across our social media channels and support strategic projects and initiatives. The Social Media Lead will take conceptional ideas and create eye-catching visuals that represent Metaversal’s brand identity. The ideal candidate will be able to generate assets that educate, inspire, and capture the attention of those who see them, yielding meaningful community growth measured by high attention metrics (likes, comments, etc).
This is an exciting opportunity to dive deep into the world of blockchain technology, NFTs, and the metaverse from the ground up at one of the fastest-growing companies in the ecosystem. The Metaversal team culture is inclusive, respectful, hardworking, ambitious, forward-thinking, fast-paced, and fully committed to helping independent creators unlock their potential in the metaverse.
- Concept, create, and post an assortment of assets on social media for content driven, organic growth
- Collaborate on content ideation and planning sessions to understand performance and metrics in order to adjust creative strategy for optimizing posts and growth
- Have a deep understanding of social media channels (Twitter, Telegram, TikTok, IG, LinkedIn), trends, content styles, and best practices
- Report key insights regarding fan engagement, content performance, and sentiment to stakeholders and utilize findings to shape strategy
- Ability to maintain consistent content and visual narratives across platforms by incorporating the Metaversal brand voice
- Collaborate with the Content, Marketing, and Studio teams to develop compelling imagery for relevant topics and initiatives
- Build relationships with key Influencers and artists to maximize outreach opportunities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, communicate solutions and implementation with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a passion for making creative content on a spectrum of social media platforms
- Prior experience in web3, blockchain, crypto, or NFTs and knowledge of the players within the field
- Sizable following on public platforms and are retained through regular publication
- Proven experience in planning and managing social media campaigns and longer-term strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of social media, marketing, branding, advertising, and multimedia design
- Video editing skills and trends for social media
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Our mission is to build the world’s most impactful community in Web3
- We seek to evolve culture by educating, informing, inspiring, investing, and building an open and inclusive metaverse
- We foster long-term relationships with our partners because we believe that together we can go further
- We celebrate the diversity of our team and know that our differences make us stronger
- We are connoisseurs of culture – past, present, and future
- We are curious innovators, collectors, curators, and technologists who believe the metaverse is the future of creativity
- At Metaversal, we pursue the best talent who seek to make an impact on the globe. We believe diversity leads to diverse ideas, leading to fresh thinking and unique outcomes.
- We value candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.
- Paid federal holidays
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- 401k and FSA
- Continued education opportunities
- Paid family medical leave
- Fully remote
- No meeting Wednesdays
- A supportive and collaborative team
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.