August 28, 2023
About the job:
We are seeking a talented and motivated Engineer to join our SDK team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and maintenance of our core product, the Stackr SDK.
Your role will involve collaborating with the senior engineers and other teams to ensure the SDK meets our product roadmap and design principles. You will also be responsible for improving the developer experience through documentation and writing modular, scalable code.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in developing and maintaining the SDK and CLI, focusing on making them easy to use and scalable
- Help create clear documentation to improve the experience for developers.
- Write clean and scalable code for libraries that can be easily used with package managers.
- Collaborate with product and design teams to align the SDK with our product roadmap.
- Leverage your knowledge to contribute innovative ideas and solutions to enhance the SDK’s capabilities.
- Deep understanding of Ethereum development and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
- Deep understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Ability to work well in a team and handle multiple projects at once.
- Good communication skills and a willingness to collaborate with others.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and programming languages.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- Interest in and passion for Ethereum, L2s, Rollups etc.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with L2 scaling with rollups, transaction compression, data storage and verification
- Familiarity with various signature schemes, web3 wallets, and dApps.