February 3, 2023
We strive to be the Robinhood of DeFi. Incept is the most capital efficient synth DEX with the most accessible trading experience in DeFi. Liquidity providers can contribute to the protocol in a capital efficient manner without negatively impacting the health of the protocol. Users are able to gain exposure to a multitude of asset classes as if they were trading on a CEX. More about Incept here.
About the Opportunity
Intuitive user experience is what makes Incept stand out amongst all DeFi projects. As a frontend engineer and a core-contributor of Incept, you will be building a product that will scale DeFi to the next level. The product you part-take in developing will potentially be used by millions of users world wide.
- Build out well-tested frontend and backend systems for our core web product.
- Articulate a long-term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our web product.
- Shepherd technical infrastructure for an ambitious product roadmap.
- Help reinforce security, availability, and scalability in our software infrastructure.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple,
- easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like
- React and Typescript.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand as well as explain complex ideas to stakeholders of varying levels of technical experience.
- Work with technologies that directly interface with the Solana blockchain.
- Fluency in English
- At least 4+ year(s) of experience working at a reputable tech company or startup
- Experience architecting and building scalable, well-engineered Web2 or Web3 products
- Familiarity with complex React state management systems (React Context, Redux, Zustand, etc)
- You are a fast learner who can quickly master new technologies
- Self organizing, responsible and focused on fast execution
- Value aligned: a belief in open source code, free & accessible markets
Nice to Have
- An interest in DeFi and/or a general understanding of blockchain technologies
- You’ve built sites that are responsive, accessible and performant
- You’ve worked on high quality products in the finance or security space
- You have experience building blockchain applications / smart contracts (Especially on Solana using Rust/Anchor Framework)
Perks & Benefits
- No bullshit: We are a team that admit mistakes and take responsibilities.
- Exciting atmosphere: We are very ambitious and ready to adjust to the fast-paced crypto world.
- Remote work: Forget relocations, we are a fully remote team.
- Great compensation: We can match any offer you have, and we can do fiat.
- Health and wellbeing: We offer generous healthcare stipend to ensure you are fully covered.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in