April 20, 2023
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis based in Lithuania.
We manage databases with more than 14 billion rows and a size of +800TB, which provide data to our DappRadar frontend for our 2 million monthly visitors to enjoy.
As we scale our solution to clients worldwide, we seek a skilled, solution-oriented senior developer to join our already strong team.
If you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter, join our team! Our Senior Backend Developer will work with PHP (Symfony) and Node.js to develop, maintain and support our blockchain applications.
You’ll be in a rewarding company:
- Receive compelling stock options offerings and RADAR token offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture
- Mental health & well-being benefits
- “Family First” policy
Get ready to make an impact:
- Develop, maintain & support internal business applications in PHP and Node.js
- Work with big data, which we fetch from the blockchain, aggregate, and display to our millions of users
- Communicate with business users and translate requirements into simple & elegant solutions
- Create prototypes & applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
- Adopt best practices in development, code versioning, testing, and deployment
- Mentor other developers and help grow their skill sets
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by challenging the status quo
What you’ll bring to our team:
- 4+ years experience with PHP (we use Symfony)
- Willingness to learn and use Node.js & TypeScript (our future stack)
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL || Mongo databases
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong skills in creating & consuming APIs (rate limiting, caching, speed, queues, etc.)
- Experience using git (GitHub)
- Team player
- Intrinsically motivated & positive attitude
- Strong English language skills (verbal & written)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in Node.js and Express framework
- Experience with k8s as a developer
- Experience with AWS & EKS
- Experience in the blockchain, gaming, or fintech industry
- Experience mentoring other developers