May 27, 2023
Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply regular users. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the design efforts of our digital products, from concept to launch, ensuring they meet business goals and user needs
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and user interviews - provide the insights and data to the team to what users are expecting and are asking for
- Create high-quality design deliverables, including mock-ups, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs, that communicate your design concepts and decisions
- Collaborate and work closely with product management and engineering
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and emerging technologies, and advocate for design best practices within the organization.
- Propose new design proposals and ideas - have the autonomy to spearhead and drive any new design ideas
- 5+ years of experience in product design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of design skills and processes
- Expertise in user-centered design principles and methodologies, including user research, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Experience leading design projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and user research
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related field
- Based in Berlin
Nice to Have
- Experience with Web3 UX
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package (see each position or ask us for more info)
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber/cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
At Evmos, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.