April 24, 2023
Do you self-identify as a great problem solver? (and not just a marketing specialist)
Have you been honing your innovation craft for years, yet yearning for harder challenges and bigger problems?
Does the opportunity to play a key role in the marketing team of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented marketing specialists who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
This position requires a great understanding of large-scale distributed computing and web3 technologies, yet we are open to talented people with less experience in web3. You’ll be immediately challenged to:
- Stay up- to-date with the latest web3 developments
- Have a natural ability to tell stories, taking complex information and converting it into compelling narratives
- Seize the initiative and gain the necessary aptitude to thrive in what is expected to be the next generation of the internet.
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- Create engaging content by managing the production of exciting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, and infographics
- Help us maximize our reach and engagement using the latest growth hacking tools and techniques.
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred for this position; however, an exceptional portfolio of work may be a substitute if a degree is not held.
- Strong Web3, crypto and NFT understanding is essential.
- Be open to traveling periodically to attend face-to-face team working weeks.
- 3 plus years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising.
- 1 plus year experience in project management.
- Collaboration tooling proficiency (preferably Notion)
- Experience running a structured marketing process at a growing technology company.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences at differing levels.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility to work within UTC +/- 2 time zones.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.