February 14, 2023
dForce offers a complete set of DeFi protocols covering assets, lending, and trading, serving as DeFi infrastructure in Web3. dForce is on Ethereum, Arbitrum, Optimism, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, and KAVA currently.
By December 2022, dForce Lending had processed over $ 5 billion in borrowings with more than 2 years of secure operation with no security breaches. dForce’s USD denominated stablecoin USX also achieved a market cap of $166.6m.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and self-motivated marketing manager to join our team. He/She will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy, including community management and engagement, events, marketing campaigns, content and more. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of both creating and executing marketing strategies for great projects.
- Develop and execute engaging social media strategies to increase brand awareness and grow user base across various platforms.
- Analyze competitor activities, including marketing campaigns, liquidity mining initiatives, partnerships, etc to continuously improve our own strategies.
- Establish key metrics to track and monitor KPI of marketing initiatives (campaigns, social media, etc).
- Produce informative and engaging written contents (blog, announcement, reports, FAQ, tutorials, etc) across different platforms with the goal of increasing user engagement, acquiring and educating new users.
- Plan and host engaging events such as AMAs, podcasts, Twitter Spaces, community calls, and panels to increase engagement and build relationships with key audiences.
- Research and build targeted media and influencer lists, and establish connections to amplify brand messaging and reach new audiences.
- Oversee and optimize monthly report and/or weekly/bi-weekly newsletter to increase engagement and retention of clients and subscribers.
- English native speaker.
- At least 2 years of Web3 experience (DeFi, NFT, DAO, or other Web3 communities).
- A DAO/DeFi enthusiast who believes in the power of decentralization.
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a keen ability to translate high-level goals into applicable plans.
- Proven ability in time management, can plan and manage the business operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle challenges with an open mind, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Highly organized and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects.
Desired to have:
- Connected with key players in the spaces of DeFi, NFT, GameFi and understand how to grow dForce further.
- Solid understanding of DeFi 2.0, DAO, and Web3 trends.
- Prior experience working in a remote-first environment and able to work independently whilst constantly collaborating with a team and reporting to the BD lead.
- Competitive compensation including salary and performance-based token incentive.
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours.
- An international and multicultural team from all over the world.