May 11, 2023
Founded in 2021, Socket’s mission is power unified dApps that are no longer constrained by single chains. Socket provides an interoperability protocol for developers, to make it easy for them to build cross-chain dApps.
We built & launched the first dApp, Bungee, a bridge aggregator that allows users to swap assets across chains seamlessly.
70+ wallets & apps including Metamask, Coinbase, Rainbow, Zapper, Zerion, Slingshot & Synthetix leverage Socket for various cross-chain use cases. Socket is one of the top bridging protocols across L2s, having faciliated over $2.5bn+ in volumes.
About the Role:
As a marketing designer, you will own all creative & collateral for all our marketing channels. You will work as a part of our marketing team to come up with creatives for all campaigns & announcements & ensure that all designs are aligned with our marketing objectives & brand.
- Own and deliver stand-out creative for key marketing channels — social, display, content, and organic social for all our campaigns.
- Take on design projects for above-the-line channels helping us reach a broader audience as the product matures.
- Participating in the ideation, creation, iteration, and implementation of the visual identity of the company’s core brands and products and partners’ brands, including creating a complete visual identity for new brands and products from logo design to visual guidelines.
- Maintaining aesthetic coherence across all visual output.
- Transforming marketing insights into informed design decisions.
- Working daily on design duties with the product and marketing team.
- Develop and maintain marketing design guidelines and other design documentation to ensure consistency and quality across all design deliverables.
- Established skills in graphic design with a portfolio showcasing a variety of work.
- Must have experience working in a crypto project & using crypto dApps
- Complete proficiency with industry-standard design software, primarily Adobe Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop) and Figma.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, incorporating feedback and iterating on designs as needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles, including illustration, interactions, layout, typography, color theory, and user experience (UX) design
- Ability to create animated content and experience with motion graphics using After Effects.
- Nice to have: Design 3D assets in Blender
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Resumes will only be considered with an accompanying portfolio
Socket is a remote-first company, with our work culture and company policies centred around remote work.
We encourage members from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our team. Socket does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At Socket, we’re looking for highly adaptable individuals with passion and ownership of their roles. Even if your experience doesn’t match the entirety of the description, we recommend you try and apply for this position, we would love to know you and your experience.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in