March 8, 2023
Everbloom is looking for a Lead Product Designer.
Everbloom is a platform that allows anyone to invest in YouTube creators and share a portion of their future success.
We are a small, globally distributed team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and designers who are passionate about the creator economy and Web 3. Good design is at the heart and soul of our company.
Learn more about Everbloom here.
- You are an all-around creative with a focus on unique digital products. You have an exceptional understanding of people and data to design accessible, creative, engaging, and delightful product and brand experiences.
- Using your vision and creative mind you will be developing the distinct look and feel for the web interface and other touchpoints of the Everbloom brand. You will play a leading role in the product design process including research, ideation, presentations, design, and prototyping. You are able to communicate an artistic direction and vision clearly to other team members. You always drive for excellence and the ability to achieve high-quality results.
- You love getting your hands dirty. You are ambitious and passionate about new technologies and culture.
The position is fully remote, but 4+ hours of working day overlap with the CET timezone is required.
- Leading and defining a consistent product and brand experience across all touchpoints of the user journey
- Delivering delightful web-based UX/UI (and mobile apps)
- Help to define the user testing and user research process
- Work with product managers and teams to improve the end-to-end product delivery process
- Review the quality of the team’s work and give constructive feedback
- Engage with the management and running of the business generally
- 4+ years of experience in a product design role for web
- A strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of creative work
- Expert in information architecture, interaction design, user interface design, and visual design
- Experience working collaboratively with product, engineering, data, and research partners
- Solid working knowledge of the latest product design tools; Figma, InVision, etc.
- Strong understanding of typography, grids, and color theory
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate an artistic direction and the vision clearly
Nice to haves
- Experience designing for creative tools, communities, and consumer products
- Strong motion and animation skills
- Experience in B2C consumer finance platforms
- Passion or strong interest in web3
- You are a creator yourself