June 15, 2023
Stake Capital is hiring a Junior Quant
Who are we?
Stake Capital is looking for a Junior Quant to join our lab, which has been a very prolific builder in web3, with projects such as Curve, StakeDAO, Blackpool, and Rekt.
You will join a dynamic group of passionate people with deep experience and commitment to setting the path in the Web3 space. If you are ready to bring all of your skills to bear and learn a whole lot, we want to talk to you!
Stake Capital is a $1B+ AUM fund run by a team of Blockchain and DeFi pioneers, focused on building the next generation companies in the web3 space. Stake Capital backs builders, businesses, and networks by investing and building at different maturity stages, leveraging its global footprint, and providing access to our ecosystem and partners.
Your main responsibilities:
You will explore the productionalization of a defi concept that has been ideated by our team. You will work in collaboration with our Quant, Engineering, and Business teams to iterate through product stages and determine necessary technical and product choices to reach viability as a business.
Our stack is composed of:
- Graph Oriented database (Gremlin)
- Cache system (Redis)
- Message broker (Kafka)
- Relational databases
- Rust, Solidity, Cairo
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a developer and/or data scientist, preferably in financial services
- Genuine interest in solving technical challenges, and reasonable autonomy in taking initiatives towards that
- Proficient in backend software development, including on blockchain stack
- Ability to make good architectural decisions
- Good communication and written language skills
- Knowledge of finance and Web3 is required
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human