May 16, 2023
Note - Only applications submitted via the apply link will be considered for this role.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join the blocmates team to help us create engaging graphics and shape our brand, influencing all creative assets and touchpoints as we continue to grow.
With a new website on the horizon, and our business growing quickly, it’s an exciting time to join our team and we’re hoping to find an individual with the skills and enthusiasm to make this role their own. You could be learning the ropes of creative/design, a student with spare time to commit or an already established junior designer.
You’ll be working alongside the core team to explore how we can better creatively express and establish the blocmates brand, working within templates and guidelines, and also bring your own fresh ideas to the table.
You should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design, happy to be paid in USDC and eager to learn more, we’d be up for chatting.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final designs (like logos, banners, social media graphics, etc)
- Edit supplied templates for social media, ensuring brand consistency
- Pitch creative ideas
- Assist with social media strategy
- Take on special design tasks
Requirements and skills
- Previous design experience (can be demonstrated with portfolio)
- Full competence and capability with Adobe Suite and other graphics editing tools
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Qualification in Design or a related field is desired but not essential
This will be on a contract/freelance basis at first but with the opportunity to go full-time once we get to know each other.