June 23, 2023
The transformative potential of cryptocurrency is only beginning to unfold. Distributed ledger technology has the potential to radically change the infrastructure of the global economy – from banking to payments, from trading to saving and investing. These deep changes will be coming over the next decade, and Nash wants to be the company that shapes the new blockchain-based financial space.
Our technology is already leading the industry. You can help us shape our growth trajectory and achieve our goal.
How about being part of the real crypto revolution?
Nash is building a next generation finance platform to bridge the gap between traditional and decentralized finance. A platform where Web3 & Crypto live in harmony with traditional investment tools and legacy financial products. With Nash, self-custody and decentralization interact seamlessly with traditional investing, banking services, and payments. The Platform includes a Non-Custodial Crypto Wallet, Fiat Ramp, DeFi-powered earnings, and a decentralized Crypto Exchange in a single app.
Newcomers can access real Crypto services in an app that feels just like the digital banking platforms they know. Experts can enjoy market-leading rates, next-gen wallet security and the convenience of one app for all their crypto needs.
Nash is an entirely remote company. We are interested in talent irrespective of location, and our setup allows for flexible hours and time management.
As the Growth Hacker / Growth Marketing Manager at Nash, you will be responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies that drive customer acquisition and increase usage of the Nash Platform. You will collaborate with Marketing, Design, Product, and Leadership to concept and build programs that grow new customers, transaction volume, and awareness.
The role blends creative thinking, flawless execution, and bias for action. The ideal candidate can find opportunities everywhere and build effective programs to capture them. Is proactive, obsess over details, and comfortable with ambiguity; takes an iterative, product-centric approach to Marketing, loves to run growth experiments, and execute campaigns; is constantly testing, improving, and optimizing campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build end-to-end growth marketing programs to accelerate new customer acquisition, improve conversion, and increase awareness.
- Optimize existing channels and programs to achieve goals.
- Identify, test, scale new and emerging channels for new customer acquisition.
- Identify potential paid and niche channel opportunities to amplify reach.
- Help craft messaging and collaborate with the Creative team to build campaign assets.
- Support growth of acquisition KPIs including and report on them regularly.
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of experience accelerating growth for a consumer-focused Application, Platform, or other digital product.
- Experience finding and managing influencers to produce content that supports the brand
- Ability to write and edit Content for a general audience
- Hand-on experience with digital media platforms.
- Experience with attribution networks s.a. SKAdNetwork, Apple AdServices, Branch.io etc.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to execute
- Can collaborate on development and assist execution of Nash’s Content and SEO programs
- Experience working in FinTech, Finance, Crypto, or other regulated industry
What you’ll need:
- Passion for Crypto, Web3, and transforming personal Finance tools.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to execute independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong organizational skills.
What you’ll get:
- Base salary + incentivized cash bonuses based on growth targets
- Work with other smart, ambitious, curious, and dependable colleagues
- Token allocation and ESOP (employee stock options): we are all owners and shareholders of our company * Nash’s success is in our hands!
- Remote work flexibility
- Unlimited vacation days
- Opportunity to grow your skill set alongside our company