July 20, 2023
Stake Capital is hiring a Governance Coordinator
Stake Capital is looking for a Governance Coordinator to join our Governance and Transparency Fund (GTF) Team, closely working with our venture-capital and quant hedge-fund teams, which both hold very significant governance positions.
Who are we?
Stake Capital, the brainchild of the blockchain pioneer Julien Bouteloup, has been an active blockchain investor since 2012, primarily on the VC side in pre-seed through series A. The firm has so far operated as an evergreen multi-strategies prop shop achieving best-in-class outcomes, and is now moving to become a full fledged Asset Manager. The management team combines blockchain and finance veterans with operator, investor and senior management experience across business maturity stages, including several IPOs.
You can find our portfolio and additional info on our investment mandates on our website.
Your main responsibilities:
You will support Stake Capital in actively participate in Portfolio Companies governance process. In particular:
- Monitor governance processes and proposals across top protocols
- Draft synthetic reports of upcoming votes and ongoing debates. Pitch them to the investment team on a periodical as well as ad* hoc basis
- Coordinate Stake Capital’s activity in protocol governance with both proposal and vote participation
- Track relevant advances in DAO Governance Infrastructure together with the investment team
- Produce industry research and educational content on DAO Governance
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience as a web3 governance activist, whether in a full-time or volunteer capacity
- Process-driven attitude with an ability to prioritize and synthetize information
- On-chain analysis skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts/ processes and simplify them
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken. Proficient in English or native speaker
- Curious and eager to learn new things everyday
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in