June 12, 2023
Purpose of the role
Pass On, Affiliate Marketing for Web3, is in search of a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join our committed team. Your main task will be to design and construct our innovative platform across the whole stack. You will work closely with our Lead Developer and CTO, working on a largely greenfield project solving complex problems in a simple way.
- Developing the Pass On web application using React (Next.js), TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Essential Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Next.js and TypeScript
- Familiarity with Tailwind CSS
- Experience in Web3 and knowledge of Solidity and smart contracts
Affiliate Marketing is highly effective, but the Web2 methods do not cross over into Web3. They are reliant on personal information, cookie data, are open to fraud and can be intrusive.
Pass On is Affiliate Marketing for Web3, we will allow projects to incentivise their communities to bring in real users in a truly Web3 way. No PII, no cookie data and definitely no tracking pixels.
We are on the lookout for a highly talented Full Stack Developer to join our fully remote team as soon as possible.
You will use your mastery of React, Next.js, TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS to create and maintain our innovative platform. We’re keen on someone who can take a project from the concept phase to a finished product, meeting both technical and consumer needs.
You will work closely with our Lead Developer and we operate a fairly flat structure as we’re a small team of 3 composed of our Lead Developer, Co-Founder/CTO and our Co-Founder/CEO.
Experience in Web3 and knowledge of Solidity and smart contracts is a massive plus as we are looking for a self-starter who will jump in and join us on this journey. We like to move fast and try different approaches to get to our desired end result as quickly as possible. That said, we’re pretty relaxed and flexible on working hours - it’s about the result, not when you’re online.
If you’re ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, apply today and join us on our journey to empower projects and communities to grow their reach effectively!