April 1, 2023
Who We Are:
E-Horizon is building derivative infrastructure to enable Ethereum to transform into the Global Internet Bond via delta-neutral positions on stETH to create the first crypto-native, yield bearing stablecoin: eUSD.
We believe creating a stablecoin which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important product in crypto today.
eUSD will form the first part of a broader ecosystem of products we are building including money markets, undercollateralized credit accounts and an internal futures exchange.
Our core values focus on individuals with internal drive, curiosity, and determination. We allow you the freedom to work anywhere in the world.
We are looking for team members to join the core founding team with equity offered for all positions.
Who We are Looking For:
- A senior level engineer with a background in developing Solidity based smart contracts who is excited to join as a core founding member and drive all decision making and management of the engineering team.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing live blockchain apps or smart contracts and can provide code samples that demonstrate this.
- A genuine passion for building technology and pushing forward innovation in DeFi.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- Analytical problem solver who is excited by the opportunity to build new startups and products and is unafraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible with technology.
- Strong knowledge of other open-source technologies.
- You can write and speak fluent English.
- Design and build automated delta-neutral derivative strategies within smart contracts which will implement customized algorithms to efficiently capture the most efficient arbitrage opportunities across DeFi and centralized derivative venues.
- Working with custody and exchange providers to build secure connectivity to various venues via our smart contracts.
- Envision and develop features to help build new features around the core stablecoin product, including money markets and internal AMM functionality.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills.
- Take a security first approach to smart contract development.
- 4+ years of general software engineering industry experience with at least 2+ years of Solidity experience and working directly on a mainnet launched DeFi application.
- Have an advanced knowledge of Git, GitHub, Hardhat/Foundry (or other similar frameworks).
- Experience with managing a secure enterprise Github with associated version control.
- Have an in-depth and up-to-date practical knowledge of the DeFi (and broader crypto) landscape.
- Experience interacting with exchange APIs is preferred but not required.
- Deep knowledge of Solidity safety and best practices for bug-free smart contracts
- Strong test suite knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work in areas beyond your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth in learning about financial concepts which overlap directly in the engineering implementation.
- Knowledge of either Python or C++ also highly preferred but not required.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in