February 8, 2023
Sort is the easiest way to build decentralized applications. Integrate data from smart contracts directly into your application with only a few lines of code, everything just works. All data is served in real-time, including push notifications for any smart contract event. Sort is building an open-source development platform that is simple to use, and will help with the next wave of web2 developers into web3.
We are looking for a founding engineer to join our mission of making Sort the easiest way to build decentralized applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the Sort.XYZ backend architecture & stack.
- Design & implement new product features, blockchain integrations enabling scaling across multiple blockchains capable of processing 50k+ TPS.
- Build & mentor the engineering team.
- Work with the Sort community to understand pain points and suggestions for new features.
What we look for in you:
- 5+ years of experience in backend software running high availability systems and supporting distributed cloud infrastructure.
- Strong skills around observability, debugging and performance tuning.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts clearly and simply.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking under pressure.
- A willingness to dive into understanding, debugging, and improving any layer of the stack.
- Strong experience with SQL and No-SQL databases (e.g. MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB)
- Web3 experience is not required, however, a desire to learn about Web3 is essential.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with working in rapid growth environments
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, or other cloud environment
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in