August 28, 2023
Web3 UX isn’t good. WalletConnect will make it good: we are the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Any wallet, any dapp, any chain. Starting in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in thousands of integrations. We raised ~$25M from venture investors including 1kx and Coinbase as well as from customers such as Shopify and Circle. We are growing fast both in terms of features and users.
We’re looking for someone to build out our existing Flutter Wallet and Dapp SDKs (mainly for Android/iOS targets). Flutter/Dart is a growing ecosystem for us and we want to muscle up. That’s where you come in. Beyond Flutter there are plenty of leadership opportunities you can grow into.
Some of the SDKs are headless (aka no UI) and other SDKs ship with a UI.
The current SDKs include Web3Wallet, Web3Modal, Web3Inbox.
- Establish best practices for Flutter Dart in the existing SDKs
- Conceptualize and implement new features for the SDKs
- Solicit feedback and raise issues with the larger engineering team in concise written form
- Work directly with customers in resolving issues and soliciting feedback
- Strong knowledge of Flutter and Dart fundamentals
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high-fidelity UIs
- Good networking skills
- Understanding of Operational Excellence and attention to minimizing bugs in production
- Ability to ship e2e tests including UI tests for the SDKs which come with UIs
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Team offsites
- Conference allowance
- Remote work allowance