May 30, 2023
Who we are:
Co:Create enables innovative brands to unlock the power of their community.
Brands are fueled by our astonishingly simple community activation tools built on web3. With Co:Create, brands can now drive so much more than loyalty by offering all kinds of gamified, truly self-owned rewards such as digital collectibles, drops, loyalty points, on-chain status, and more.
We’ve raised a a16z crypto with participation from Packy McCormick of Not Boring, VaynerFund, Rarebreed Ventures, and notable angels at RTFKT, Tessera, OpenSea, CAA, Coinbase, and BoysClub.
As the Director of Client Success, you will be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for ensuring our clients have a positive experience with using Co:Create to build their communities. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining strategies and processes to optimize client engagement, retention, and growth from every touch point during a client’s experience with Co:Create. You will serve as the primary point of contact for teams actively building on Co:Create and be the person handling all inbound client requests and tracking client feedback to ensure positive iteration as we grow. To learn more about the role, check out it’s Mission and Outcomes.
You’ll get to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients, including understanding their business goals and how Co:Create can help them achieve those goals.
- Establish client success strategies that optimize engagement, retention, and growth from onboarding to implementation
- Lead the charge of being an advocate for the Co:Create client internally, helping to identify and prioritize client feedback and feature requests.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our most strategic clients, and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Monitor client usage and adoption of our products and services, identifying areas for improvement and proactively addressing any issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams on client feedback and feature requests, helping to prioritize and drive product enhancements
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development on renewals and expansion opportunities, helping to ensure client retention and growth.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments related to Web3 technology, and share insights and best practices with the team.
Who we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role at a developer-focused SasS platform.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical information to non-technical clients.
- Familiarity with Web3 technology and blockchain concepts.
- Previous Fintech or loyalty experience.
- Proven track record of leading, building, and managing strong client relationships and driving client success.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Benefits & perks:
- Fully remote team (US time-zone-based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites twice a year at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Two company-wide shutdowns a year to give everyone the week off in both the summer and winter.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary & compensation:
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about how we determine salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $182,400 - $197,600
- Equity Compensation: 0.09%-0.13%
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
We own the work
- We have a bias for action: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible. (Get sh*t done!)
- We lean into our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
We own the team’s success
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We assume the best of one another: We trust in each other and our team that we are all communicating and acting with the best intentions in mind.
We own the customer’s success
- We earn our right to exist every day: We show the resilience and innovation needed to prove ourselves in an ever-evolving competitive market.
- We succeed, when our customers succeed: If our customers aren’t winning, neither are we.
We own the startup mentality
- We approach everything with curiosity: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
- We are committed to a more inclusive future: Our team reflects our company mission of making web3 a more inclusive and welcoming space for everyone.
Co:Create is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serve as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers brands to realize the promises of web3. Co:Create enables innovative brands to unlock the power of their community — fueled by our astonishingly simple community activation tools built on web3. With Co:Create, brands can now drive so much more than loyalty by offering all kinds of gamified, truly self owned rewards such as digital collectibles, drops, loyalty points, on-chain status and more.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the product.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.