March 15, 2023
Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for DevOps Engineers that uses knowledge of software and systems engineering to build, run, and scale services and platforms. You will be taking ownership of the setup and maintaining a large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant infrastructure for our blockchain applications.
At Biconomy, we continuously face the complex challenges of scaling our systems while maintaining high availability goals. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about solving complex problems in distributed systems with software solutions, infrastructure, and blockchain knowledge.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, architect, configure and deploy large-scale cloud infrastructure in cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, Digital Ocean
- Engineer architectures and automation for zero-downtime deployments.
- Work with our development teams to set up automation pipelines
- Build geo-distributed infrastructure
- Setup and maintain EVM-based blockchain nodes
- Participate in architecture and design reviews to provide recommended improvements for the reliability and performance of applications
- Identify and/or analyse problems relating to mission-critical deployments and implement automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Engage in application performance analysis and system tuning, and capacity planning
- Perform root cause analysis to identify & implement continuous improvements
- Own the day-to-day health, uptime, monitoring, and reliability of services and server infrastructure
- Ensure technical quality and assurance by participating in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with the customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate
Your experience should include
- 4+ years of industrial experience in architecting, developing, and troubleshooting systems
- Setup and maintain multiple blockchain nodes, including Ethereum L1/L2
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructures like GCP, and AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
- Experiences with Infrastructure monitoring, such as collecting, processing, and analysis of metrics from tools such as Cloudwatch, Prometheus, Datadog
- Knowledge of standard methodologies related to security, performance, and disaster recovery
- Exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration, and automated deployment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability
- Good Experience with Linux, networking, and system operations tools
- Familiarity with blockchain technology
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
What’s in it for you?
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perceptive. You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals all over the world that are driven by our mission of enabling Web3 to be frictionless and accessible to mainstream users.
Further, you will be using your skills to for ensuring the performance and availability of infrastructure, deploying and operating clusters using Kubernetes, and optimizing system security and performance.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in