May 27, 2023
This role is for our partner, a Blockchain indexing platform and SDK that is changing the game, fast. One of the most critical innovations so far in the Blockchain, we are looking for someone to join in Developer Relations who has a technical background but can communicate complex subjects, and clearly to a range of stakeholders.
- Technical sales, including prospecting, demos, and maintaining client relationships.
- Carrying out online and offline workshops.
- Attending, travelling to, and speaking at events and hackathons.
- Growing and maintaining the developer community on Discord and other forums.
- Communicating the benefits of Squid SDK and growing the community on socialmedia, including Twitter and YouTube.
- Creating and distributing technical content, including video and written tutorials,blogs, and thought leadership.
- Keeping documentation up to date with product development.
- Representing in the media.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Prior experience in developer relations or technical sales
- Public speaking experience
- Technical writing experience
- Independence and self-starter attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate about Web3 and open-source tech
- Ability to travel globally for conferences and hackathons
- Enthusiasm for bringing better data tooling to developers