June 9, 2023
At karpatkey, we’re looking for a DeFi Quant to join our Risk Management team, responsible for identifying, assessing, and controlling risks.
- Build a Risk Scoring Model for DeFi investment projects;
- Review new and existing DeFi projects and perform Quantitative and Qualitative risk assessments and ratings;
- Work closely with the DeFi Investment team to help develop appropriate risk and control frameworks;
- Identify risks, threats, and vulnerabilities and propose mitigation strategies;
- Generate and review risk measures, stress tests (eg. VAR) to ensure the business’s risk/return targets and goals are within appetite;
- Develop proprietary, fundamentals based risk modelling tools and methodologies to analyse evolving markets and the impact on company businesses;
- Develop and maintain a professional risk control environment that is conducted within risk limits, processes, and standards set for regulatory and operational risks of the company and as required by external Auditors/Examiners;
- Responsible for the documentation of processes and procedures;
- Keep track with the development of DeFi and Investment projects.
- Strong educational background in analytical fields such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Quantitative Finance;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quantitative analytics and quantitative research;
- Proficiency in Python programming language coding skills;
- Experience building own tools/automations/market analysis;
- Experience with numerical and statistical packages such as Pandas;
- A solid understanding of DApps, Ethereum as well as Yield Farming;
- Very good understanding of smart contracts technology;
- Solid communication skills;
- Abide by our values.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment budget;
- Bonus award.