January 19, 2023
We’re looking for a Data Scientist who’s excited to immerse themselves in DeFiYield data and uncover insights that influence how we develop our product. Specifically, Data Scientist will use knowledge and statistics to set up and evaluate experiments, advise the DeFiYield team on understanding the drivers of user engagement, and suggest product directions that could increase future engagement. The experts at DeFiYield are specialists in DeFi yield farming and smart contract security then have experience in investing and developing advanced management and security toolkit. DeFiYield is a blockchain security network that allows users to generate high yields while avoiding scams and security vulnerabilities, using the safest and the most yield farming accessible ecosystem. DeFiYield has developed 10+ solutions for DeFi investors, including the Advanced Automatic Smart Contract Audit Scanner - a 1-click tool that scans the smart contract code for 100+ known vulnerabilities, the Approvals Analyzer tool, World’s Fist Audit, REKT Databases, and more.
- Experience with SQL and Python,
- Ability to analyze large data sets in order to quantify performance via metrics or KPIs,
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present insights to team members in other domains.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to answer important questions and define key metrics,
- Develop core metrics to track and measure business performance,
- Design, conduct and analyze experiments such as A/B tests to guide product decisions,
- Monitor competitor and broader market metrics, including other products and networks,
- Perform explorative data analyses and build models to distill insights from data and identify new strategic opportunities,
- Communicate results and influence key decision-makers, including engineering and business leaders.
Would be a plus
- Experience with blockchain data and analytics tools,
- Experience with DeFi/web3.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in