August 2, 2023
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Are you the one?
An ideal candidate is a trained cryptographer with publications on top cryptography, security or blockchain venues. Such candidates should be able to work in a distributed research team, express their research ideas clearly, and know how to formally argue their findings e.g., by writing security proofs. We appreciate candidates that are not afraid of voicing their opinions and motivate them or ask for explanations of concepts they are not familiar with.
As a Cryptography Researcher, you will participate in cryptographic research on topics such as, for example:
- Zero-knowledge proofs, esp. zkSNARKs, zkSTARKs. E.g., we are investigating the concrete security of ZKPs used to secure Ethereum L2.
- Consensus algorithms, esp. accountable consensus algorithms.
- zkRollups sequencer and prover decentralization.
- Distributed Validator Technology.
- Threshold encryption and signatures schemes.
- Knowledge of cryptographic primitives, like threshold signatures, zero-knowledge proofs
- Familiarity with Ethereum and its ecosystem
- Ability to express thoughts precisely
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about distributed systems and consensus algorithms
Perks and Benefits
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels