March 23, 2023
Cere Network powers the future of web3 applications through turnkey decentralized data cloud solutions that supercharge data interactions between users, cryptographic assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the role:
The Business Development team is the driving force behind expanding our reach and uncovering new opportunities for the company. As part of the BD team, you build and maintain strong relationships with key partners in the web3 ecosystem, amongst integrators, clients, investors, exchanges, and market makers.
As a Web3 Business Developer, you will lead the charge in identifying, driving, and expanding new business opportunities across the board. You will be the face of the company, developing and implementing strategies for the most promising partners across the Web2 and Web3 ecosystems.
Internally, you will act as a bridge between the product and business development teams, fostering strong collaboration with your colleagues in engineering, marketing, product, and LiveOps.
We look for experienced and passionate specialists that default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments. We seek people who desire to collectively share their expertise and the capacity to drive innovation using our sophisticated internal Notion operating system.
- Building upon and improving Cere Networks’ sales strategy
- Oversee end-to-end client onboarding processes
- Act as a bridge between the business development team and product/marketing/Liveops
- Maintain relationships with exchanges, market-makers and key investors
- Represent Cere during virtual & IRL events across the world
- Providing data-driven insights into the BD team’s operations
- 2+ years experience in Web3 business development
- 1+ year experience in product management
- Collaboration tooling proficiency (preferably Notion)
- Experience running a structured sales process at a growing technology company
- A successful track record in Web3 business development
- Strong Web3 technical and product background preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences at differing levels
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work within UTC +/-2 time zone.
For more information, visit our website.
You’ll join a fantastic multinational team gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
Team members will get multiple financial incentives with the CERE token fueling our ecosystem. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry, whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in