April 22, 2023
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
The Business Development Consultant role is designed to utilise Nethermind’s engineering talent to accelerate the adoption & development of permissionless, open & decentralized systems. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of a pivotal time in web3.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a member of the Business Development team, you will focus on the growth of Nethermind’s business across all major verticals (Core Engineering, Security Audits, Application Protocol, Cryptography Research).
Your responsibilities will be multifaceted and will require you to be proactive and motivated. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
This is an enormous opportunity to utilize your problem-solving ability and pave the path for the future of Blockchain technology.
A Day in the Life
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Building strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Negotiating terms
- Engaging projects across ecosystems and identifying valuable additions to Nethermind’s client base
- Identify and invent new value propositions with existing relationships and partners
- Assisting with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, etc as needed.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years work experience in business development
- Experience in web3 is required
- Ability to read DeFi/Web3 market conditions and translate that into a value for the entire company
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and explaining your ideas concisely
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space.
- Good at understanding and explaining technical concepts
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Great at building & leveraging relationships
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of marketing and operations
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT**
In the meantime, keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels:
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in