September 21, 2023
Fairblock enables users to seamlessly encrypt their transactions with a set of conditions for decryption and execution. Developers can leverage this framework to empower their protocols with a fuzzy logic for decryption and execution of transactions without exposing the contents of on-chain data before execution. Fairblock uses advanced cryptography schemes such as identity-based encryption, witness encryption, and zk proofs for verification of conditions and generating decryption keys in a decentralized way.
Fairblock has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Galileo, Lemniscap, Dialectic, Robot Ventures, GSR, Chorus One, and others. Fairblock’s co-founders and founding advisors are graduates of UWaterloo and MIT, with extensive experience in cryptography and blockchain engineering.
Fairblock’s products enable a wide range of applications and use cases, including bad-MEV protection, encrypted on-chain limit orders, wallet recovery, private governance, sealed-bid auctions, gaming, randomness generation, encrypted shared sequencing and more.
Fairblock is building the infrastructure for conditional decryption in Web3. Join us!
This will be one of the first roles within BD with huge potential for growth. You will have the opportunity to support the build out of the BD arm of Fairblock from before the launch of our chain and token throughout all stages. Your initial focus will be on positioning, PMF and forming more partnerships with new or big names in web3 across various ecosystems.
What you will be doing:
- Building partnerships and developments of the Fairblock network
- Launching projects with the context and the triggers of how they do things.
- Forming protocols in the network from different blockchains such as Layer 1 and application builders.
- Creatively devise ways to form different solutions across diverse partnerships and collaborations.
- Growing the BD team from scratch to coach new members as we scale.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of the crypto and blockchain world, primarily having an understanding of how the ecosystem is composed.
- A successful background within the space across various projects and creating a structure with key players.
- Experience within a start-up watching it grow from the beginning - i.e. from pre-launch and then following through to post network.
- Had experience wearing many hats throughout these different stages of growth, not being afraid to get their hands dirty
- A passion for creating engaging content to then present to prospective partnerships in the ecosystem.
- Previous visions of being in a start-up which has grown from pre-launch to post network, wearing many hats through the different stages of growth.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
- You enjoy being hands-on, being a self-starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to do things differently.
- Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user.
Nice to haves:
- Communication from non-technical to technical language and being able to bridge the knowledge to different stakeholders internally and externally.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
- The scope to contribute to high-impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
- Flexible time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phases.