March 1, 2023
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Are you the one?
The start-up is a non-custodial, institutional grade, staking as a service provider. The business operates validators across a wide range of Proof-of-Stake protocols and allows institutional clients to delegate their assets using their preferred custodians in order to collect staking rewards. It charges a commission on the staking rewards for operating the validators and providing analytics and reporting. The business’ differentiation is based on:
- Institutional grade security and compliance (e.g. permissioned validators)
- Superior transparency and analytics, including dashboard and reporting
- Processes designed with institutional workflow in mind
As SRE/System engineer you will be responsible for running hybrid infrastructure. You are ready to apply best practices for monitoring, observability, security, and infrastructure automation to the task of improving and expanding the multi-cloud hybrid platform used by our growing set of deployments.
- Responsible for the various processes on infrastructure environments on different operating systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds and On-Prem).
- Be responsible for evaluating the business needs and producing various designs to achieve the assigned projects.
- Provide systems expertise and drive operational best practices. Responsible for setting up and maintaining performance system monitoring.
- Work with colleagues throughout the organization to build a best-in-class hybrid platform.
- Automation - Build automation processes and help drive the adoption of automated process deployment practices throughout all Infrastructure components.
- Provide support function as required.
- Participate in the on-call rota.
In this role, we need you to have experience in (you should have):
- IAC experience running on different platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds, and On-Prem).
- Monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux systems.
- Server installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Networking, next-generation firewalls installation, maintenance, and configuration.
- Design and Implementation with high availability.
- Performing proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
- Performing system backup and recovery.
- Ensuring security systems/appliances are functional and improved upon for proactive cyber defence.
- Developing process automation.
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning, and teamwork.
Nice to have skills
- Expertise in data centre management will be preferred.
- Experience with Security technologies such as Fortinet, Teleport, SSL certificates and PKI management etc.
- Hands-on experience with networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Hands-on knowledge of container/container orchestration technology with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- A background with CI/CD tools like Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity.
- Scripting Proficiency in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl or others.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT**
In the meantime, keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels: