December 8, 2022
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
The Ava Labs UI team is looking to add a Frontend engineer to our amazing team. We are looking for an engineer capable of coming in and contributing to one of our many UI applications currently in development, in addition to the possibility of leading the UI development of our in-house institutional wallet.
Our UI teams work hard alongside our designers, product visionaries and other stakeholders to deliver best-in-class UI/UX. We are a React shop and use this across our web, extension and mobile products. This allows our team members to contribute meaningfully across any of our products should they feel compelled to do so. Our daily tasks range from UI feature development, planning, design reviews and SDK development.
If you are looking to make a jump into crypto or are seasoned and looking to make an impact at a layer 1, then we have MANY opportunities for you to come in and do so. We are excited to expand our team even further and add more people with ideas/expertise that can help shape the future of this space.
Some things of note about our UI teams. We use MUI, style components, Lerna, Git Workflow, Husky, Prettier, and Typescript on a daily basis. We are always open to looking at new technologies to improve our stack/processes.
This is an exciting and very complex space with its own challenges. Those challenges make the work interesting and as a team we strive to conquer them with best in class solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, build and deploy highly secure, scalable and maintainable client facing UI systems.
- Lead client feedback sessions & experimentation while acting as key UI stake holder for cross departmental projects
- Meeting with the design team to discuss application features and design ideas.
- Researching similar application designs and user interface modules.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- In depth knowledge of architectures, computer science principles and the latest UI/UX technologies
- 3+ years developing UI/UX focused products and applications
- Responsive and component based web apps
- Typescript, React and/or VueJS
- A/B testing experience
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in