July 5, 2023
We are Primex Labs, a team of committed professionals passionate about helping businesses leverage the power of decentralization, web3, artificial intelligence, and other groundbreaking technologies. We are currently developing Primex Finance.
Primex Finance is a non-custodial, prime brokerage protocol enabling traders to access lender liquidity for spot margin trading on decentralized exchanges (DEXs) and other leveraged operations across a range of DeFi protocols. Powered by a completely decentralized trade execution mechanism, Primex Finance provides advanced trading tools and features for implementing sophisticated trading strategies.
The project will be launched on a few EVM chains including ETH L2s. We’re working with some of the top VCs in the space, including Stratos Technologies, Coinfund, Hypersphere, Wintermute, GSR, and others.
We are currently in the public beta phase, which is available for testing on several test networks. Our team is around fifty people with experience since 2016 in blockchain solutions. However, we are looking for a part-time participation experienced solidity developer who is not limited by our internal approaches to consult on the architecture of our product, identify vulnerabilities, optimize gas usage, etc.
We are interested in receiving alternative viewpoints and critical assessments of the product, so we welcome opponents who can bring new ideas and vision. We are not looking for auditors, but we will appreciate advice on improving our product. And yes, we’re not going to poach you from your current company, we need an external rock star to aid us to create a safe and reliable product. Hence, check the details below and feel free to reach out.
- 3+ years of experience in Solidity development
- Good knowledge of Truffle, Open Zeppelin, and Hardhat frameworks
- Understanding of DeFi mechanisms and building blocks, including liquidity pools, AMMs, and bonding curves
- Experience with DeFi protocols
- Deep understanding of ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155
- Good skills in smart contracts development and resolving security vulnerabilities
- Experience optimizing gas
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher
Nice to haves:
- Experience with L2 protocols and sidechains (optimistic and ZK rollups)
- Experience with Polkadot.js and Substrate
- A degree in computer science or a relevant field, or comparable experience
- Experience with Ethereum testing tools, e.g. Truffle, Embark, HardHat, etc.
- Experience writing automation tests
- Understanding of Uniswap, SushiSwap, Aave, Compound
- Experience auditing smart contracts
- Review, test, and optimize the existing architect
- Research and integrate with existing DeFi/DEX/NFT protocols
- Review a Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns
- Write documentation
- Research, design, scope, and estimate what you need to do
- Collaborate with the UI team