September 6, 2023
Vesta is a software company that builds products in the decentralized finance space. Our stablecoin product is the largest crypto-backed stablecoin on Arbitrum having seen $1B in total volume.
Click on this link to learn more about our mission, values, operation principles, and a lot more (even our take on meetings).
Our engineering team is looking for a senior software engineer to join our Vancouver office to build out the next products we have designed. In addition to being part of the engineering team, this role will collaborate heavily with the research team to engage in product discovery - influencing product decisions and driving the implementation of these solutions.
Our teams aspire to make products that impact everyone, and core to our approach is sharing our research and tools to fuel progress in the field – we publish regularly in academic journals, release projects as open source, and apply research to our products.
- Collaborate heavily with product, UX/UI design, and researchers to plan, design, develop, and test ideasWork with engineers to deploy, maintain, and enhance the solutions
- Debug issues in production and respond to them quickly to mitigate customer impact
- Make architecture level decisions and deliver strategic solutions
- Contribute to existing documentation and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback
- Stay informed on the latest technologies and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms
- 1+ Years of blockchain engineering experience
- Solid understanding of Solidity, Networking, EVM, OOP and Functional programming
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full-stack
- Experience working in an agile environment with CI/CD processes
- Experience in technical writing
Learn more about our interview process using this link.
Vesta’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, with annual education, tech, health & fitness and conference stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Minimum full-time salary of US$160,000-$200,000 with starting token allocation of 210k-420k VSTA token. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Vesta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.