June 24, 2023
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
Learn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Coinshift is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join its fast-growing team. In this critical role, you will lead all product marketing activities within Coinshift, working closely with users, partners and internal Product, Engineering, and Growth teams.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies, including positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, and go-to-market plans for new and existing products.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities, customer needs, and trends that can inform product development and marketing initiatives.
- Become a subject matter expert on web3 treasury management, how Coinshift partners and competitors position themselves within the space.
- Regularly create written content to support marketing themes and educate our community on Coinshift products and key features.
- Work with internal teams to create compelling graphics and videos about Coinshift products and key features.
- Collaborate product-focused marketing with partners.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of product marketing initiatives, adjusting strategies as needed to optimize results.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing at a technology company, with proven results and references.
- Active user of web3 applications, knowledgeable of the wider web3 ecosystem, key projects, challenges, topical narratives, memes, etc.
- Proven track record of success in driving product adoption, revenue growth, and market share in competitive markets, especially within startups.
- Excellent understanding of spoken and written English.
- Excellent presentation skills, willingness to travel to conferences and key events to help promote Coinshift products and vision.
- Active participant in DAO governance forums and crypto Discord/Telegram channels focused on project strategy and operations
- Background in corporate finance, banking, and/or accounting
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That’s why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💰 Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you’ll have access to real-time salary streaming.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We’ll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
🏄 Annual Retreats
And, once a year, we’ll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you’ll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process
- Initial Screen (30 mins): We’ll assess your qualifications to ensure they align with the job requirements.
- Culture Fit Call (60 minutes): We’ll assess your fit with our company culture and values to ensure you’ll thrive in our environment.
- Take-Home Assessment (3-5 hours): You’ll have the chance to showcase your skills and experience in a tangible way.
- Assessment Deep Dive (60 Minutes): The hiring manager will guide you through a detailed review of your assessment.
We look forward to your application!