June 8, 2023
Who we are
Co:Create enables innovative brands to unlock the power of their community.
Brands are fueled by our astonishingly simple community activation tools built on web3. With Co:Create, brands can now drive so much more than loyalty by offering all kinds of gamified, truly self owned rewards such as digital collectibles, drops, loyalty points, on-chain status and more.
We’ve raised a a16z crypto with participation from Packy McCormick of Not Boring, VaynerFund, Rarebreed Ventures, and notable angels at RTFKT, Tessera, OpenSea, CAA, Coinbase and BoysClub.
As Senior Product Designer, you will help shape the Co:Create user experiences. You will work closely with our product team to create intuitive and beautifully designed, developer and business focused platforms. We are building something exciting in a fast-moving space, and we are looking for someone experienced who wants to help build and learn. To learn more about the role, check out it’s Mission and Outcomes.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of related experience
- A portfolio of work examples relevant to platform offerings, preferably relevant to web3
- Expertise in design tools like Figma and user research tools like Maze
- A passion for user research and empathy-driven design decision-making
- Superior UX/UI skills and digital design experience
- Ability to build rapport with engineers
- Have good communication skills and proficiency in English (writing, reading, and speaking).
- An “owners mindset”
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of HCI, Design, or a related field
- Previous experience helping build a loyalty or community focused product
- Previous experience as a UX engineer
- Remote working experience
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites twice a year at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Two company-wide shut downs a year to give everyone the week off in both the summer and winter.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary & compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about how we determine salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $144,000-$176,800
- Equity Compensation: 0.08%-0.13%
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
We own the work
- We have a bias for action: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible. (Get sh*t done!)
- We lean into our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
We own the team’s success
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We assume the best of one another: We trust in each other and our team that we are all communicating and acting with the best intentions in mind.
We own the customer’s success
- We earn our right to exist every day: We show the resilience and innovation needed to prove ourselves in an ever-evolving competitive market.
- We succeed, when our customers succeed: If our customers aren’t winning, neither are we.
We own the startup mentality
- We approach everything with curiosity: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
- We are committed to a more inclusive future: Our team reflects our company mission of making web3 a more inclusive and welcoming space for everyone.
The Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers brands to realize the promises of web3. Co:Create enables innovative brands to unlock the power of their community — fueled by our astonishingly simple community activation tools built on web3. With Co:Create, brands can now drive so much more than loyalty by offering all kinds of gamified, truly self owned rewards such as digital collectibles, drops, loyalty points, on-chain status and more.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the product.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.