August 28, 2023
CTC is a remote-first SaaS company backed by AirTree ventures, we’re out to build the best tax software for the web3 world. We have challenging design problems, an extremely capable engineering team and an unwavering commitment to building the best possible designs for our customers.
We offer top-of-market compensation and real work-life balance, with a 100% remote-friendly environment, flexible work hours, minimal meetings, and a wide variety of work. We are proud to have built a team culture that people genuinely enjoy working in.
Get exposed to challenging and unique design problems that have never been solved before. You will have the opportunity to touch every aspect of the user experience and implement cutting edge designs, creating genuinely new and innovative experiences. We are all-in on taking chances to create the best, most remarkable product in our space. We have a high bar for design execution and expect our designers to be involved in every facet of the business.
The product design team is responsible for the end-to-end customer experience with CTC. From our marketing website, through to every journey and detail within the product. You’ll be a core member of the product team, working directly with the founder and lead product designer. You’ll have a direct and frequent impact on the future of the product.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive top-of-market package
- VC-backed fast growing SaaS company
- Remote-first company – we don’t care where you work
- Flexible work hours – we don’t care when you work
- Async-first – we only have one internal meeting day, the rest are meeting free days so you can actually get work done.
- High velocity team – we work hard and ship fast
- Challenging design problems that often have never been solved before.
- Everything we do is geared towards maximising throughput and minimising BS
- Work with an exceptional and passionate team.
- Excels when working in a lean team environment with many projects running in parallel
- Can take rough ideas from concepts, through research, to polished designs ready for development
- Can conduct end to end research initiatives to discover and validate design concepts
- Can influence the shape of the product through research and data execute designs using wireframes, user journeys, interactive prototypes and high fidelity visual designs
- Has extremely refined and polished visual design skills
- Partners with engineers and others to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Has experience building highly refined figma components and maintaining design systems
- Has knowledge of HTML/CSS, and experience working with engineering teams to ensure accurate implementation of designs
- Prides themselves on well executed, polished experiences
What you will do:
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the company
- Work cross functionally with engineers and other partners
- Come up with features and improvements that ship quickly with high quality
- Evolve our internal design system
- Create flows, prototypes and high-fidelity visuals
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company
- Conduct customer interviews and usability tests
What we value:
- Passion about design, figuring out best-in-class solutions to complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology, the future and strategy
- Compassion for our customers
- Resilience in the face of challenges
- Strong beliefs, loosely held
- A good working knowledge of crypto and web3 or a background in tax, fintech or data intensive products is nice to have
- 5+ years in product design
- Portfolio of past work
- Highly refined and polished design style
- Experience in B2C and B2B SaaS products
- Experience working for a product-focused tech company
If you are a highly motivated, passionate and organized individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.