September 21, 2023
Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you will be an integral part of our Opus Software Engineering Team. Opus Portal and API went live earlier this year, it’s our one-stop-shop for Staking Services and Rewards, currently for Ethereum, but soon to be launched for other networks. We’re currently growing our team to maintain and extend the existing product to support our customers’ needs. Your main role will be to design, develop, and deploy software systems to optimize our product as well as other staking services.
- Design and develop a distributed system, which constitutes a staking portal, staking http api and a staking backend in kubernetes.
- Leading frontend development: You should bring the expertise to improve our current frontend solution for performance, scalability and ease of use- as well as being able to guide and teach more junior developers on your team.
- Support and Collaboration: Interact regularly with various teams, providing technical support and fostering a collaborative environment to drive the success of projects.
- Innovation and Improvement: Continually seek to optimize and enhance our staking services and systems, driving innovation and implementing improvement measures to deliver high-quality solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working as a Senior Fullstack Developer on both frontend and backend
- Fundamental knowledge of statically typed backend languages e.g. Go, Rust
- Experience with working on large-scale, distributed systems (Kubernetes).
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining production software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact productively with all team members and stakeholders.
- A team player who displays ownership,initiative and can also work independently and take on different roles as required.
- Experience with Rust, alternatively interest in learning
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies, particularly Ethereum and EVM networks.
- Experience of a startup-like environment, and ability to adapt to the fast-moving environment of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 90k - 120k commensurate with experience and equity options available)
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.