June 3, 2023
🏄 About Safe and the team
Safe is the most trusted decentralized custody protocol and Safe the flagship wallet for the ecosystem on Ethereum and the EVM. Our team is on a mission to unlock digital ownership for the world. By building robust and accessible tools, we aim to fix some of web3’s biggest challenges. For more information about Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 50+ people overall. This role is based in Berlin (🇩🇪), but we also have awesome teammates in Zug (🇨🇭), A Coruna (🇪🇸), and Lisbon (🇵🇹).
👨💻 About the role
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Safe, you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining services to support the Safe infrastructure on a multitude of Ethereum networks.
Your role will involve monitoring how we manage the deployment, testing, and tracking of our applications and services. You will also be responsible for ensuring the development workflows have the necessary security measures, monitoring tools, and alert systems in place for all the applications that are hosted on AWS. You will also work with different groups to create efficient DevOps processes and promote a culture of collaboration and innovation within Safe.
Our Tech Stack: Python, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Datadog, Terraform
Check our github:
- Transaction service: https://github.com/gnosis/safe-transaction-service
- Client Gateway: https://github.com/gnosis/safe-client-gateway
- Config service: https://github.com/gnosis/safe-config-service
🗂 What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure
- Bug fixes of infrastructure and code in Safe Services
- Automation improvements for the development and release processes
- Analyze and propose infrastructure improvements
- Maintenance of our services stack (transaction, client-gateway, safe-config…)
- Support external teams in configuring our service stack in their infrastructure
- Coordinate the setup of services for new ETH chains
- Configuration of alerts to detect failures
🎒 What you’ll bring
- Proficiency with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Datadog
- High Availability services experience.
- AWS (or other cloud) administration skills
- Strong experience with Python
- Working knowledge of Django and Celery
➕ Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Kubernetes administration
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience with PagerDuty or similar
🎉 What we can offer you
- Personal education and conference budgets
- Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Flexible workplace when it comes to your work schedule
- Token allocation for all employees
- Annual company retreats
- Office space in Berlin (Full Node - a co-working space for blockchain projects)
Please apply with your English resume.
We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.