August 4, 2023
About Safe and the team
Safe is the most trusted decentralized custody protocol and Safe the flagship wallet for the ecosystem on Ethereum and the EVM. Our team is on a mission to unlock digital ownership for the world. By building robust and accessible tools, we aim to fix some of web3’s biggest challenges. For more information about Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 50+ people overall. This role is based in Berlin🇩🇪 or Zug 🇨🇭. Most of our team is based in Germany, but we also have awesome teammates in Spain 🇪🇸, Portugal 🇵🇹, UK 🇬🇧, and other countries.
💻 About the role:
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for expediting the analysis of complex data requests and addressing data-driven inquiries across various functions, enabling us to effectively scale our efforts. Most importantly, the individual in this role will provide insights that influence our product roadmap and foster a more data-driven decision-making culture at Safe.
🗃️ What you will be doing:
- Generate data insights that will be the basis for future product development
- Maintain and expand our current analytics dashboards
- Measure the success of feature and marketing launches via data metric
- Utilize Dune Analytics to measure the Safe ecosystem and Google Analytics to measure the share of our product
- Support the shaping of our token design process
- Write scripts to process and store data
- Build ML applications to gather additional data insights
- Support the Data Lead and multiple teams across Safe in data inquiries
🎒 What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in product analytics, preferably within the web3 ecosystem
- Strong proficiency in SQL: ability to write advanced queries, optimize existing queries and create new schemas from scratch
- Coding proficiency in at least 1 scripting language (e.g. Python) to fetch and process data from an API
- Capable of using on-chain analytics tools such as Dune Analytics and Covalent and blockchain explorers like Etherscan
- Ability to query the Ethereum blockchain (e.g. with SQL via Dune Analytics or via an API)
- Proficient using and setting up Google Analytics or similar services
- Familiar with analytics visualization options and when to use which (funnels, bar, line, box, area plots, etc)
- Comfortable using version controlling, i.e. GitHub or Gitlab
- Experience of working in an Agile software development setting, e.g. using Notion, Trello or Jira
➕ Nice to have:
- Confident creating a Dune dashboard
- Experience using on-chain tooling such as Nansen, Flipside, Glassnode, Zettablock, Transpose
- Good understanding of smart-contract wallets and the concepts around AA
🎁 What we can offer you:
- Hardware and home working budget
- Personal education and conference budgets
- Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Flexible working schedules and hybrid work policies
- Office space in Berlin (Full Node - a co-working space for blockchain projects) or Zug in our Swiss hub
Please apply with your English resume.
We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.