July 31, 2023
Add3 is a blockchain infrastructure pioneer. As a smart contract engineer, you will play a key part in establishing our technical smart contract roadmap, development, and growth. You will have the overall responsibility to ensure that technical solutions meet product needs and business requirements. You and your team members will be responsible for the smart contract stack of the company.
- A solid Product is ready, which will give you a good foundation to build out V2.0/3.0
- You’re coming into an excellent technical framework
- Add3 has a solid team with an extensive track record in the blockchain industry
- Development of the company’s product
- Continuously evaluate and use the most appropriate technical solutions, aiming for high quality and scalability.
- Research and implement new innovations and technologies.
- Report tech progress to the CTO.
- In summary, apart from being an experienced technical engineer, you have a trained eye for product development and understand the intricacies that bind the two together.
- Track and execute product roadmap items, completing key deadlines and utilizing resources efficiently.
- 1+ years of experience leading and growing high-performing teams.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them in writing with clear and logical thinking.
- You have worked in a data-informed environment before and know how to utilize data to the utmost of its potential.
- Have entrepreneurial flair, a bonus if you were a founder previously.
- Being passionate about building incredible products.
- Strong technical knowledge, project management, and communication skills.