December 8, 2022
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
We are looking for an experienced DeFi/Financial Markets specific Research Analyst with a passion for Web3 to help tell the story of Avalanche and the Avalanche ecosystem through long form written content. The right candidate will have a deep, well-rounded understanding of the crypto and blockchain space, including up-to-the-minute issues. This role will require deep analytical research paired with sophisticated writing skills to help support our new long form content program, educating our audiences in a way that is both engaging and informative. You will be joining an exceptionally talented editorial team responsible for being the "voice" of Ava Labs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- This role will focus on Avalanche’s robust Decentralized Finance landscape
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of DeFi, its history, and the past and present of Avalanche DeFi
- Your research will tell the story of Avalanche DeFi as it continues to evolve
- Research and publish compelling, in-depth articles about Avalanche
- Leverage data including charts and blockchain analytics to support content
- Help the long form content team launch and develop a robust content hub
- Publish regular articles as assigned by long form content team leadership
- Be a catalyst for Avalanche's continued growth and adoption
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience long form writing about technology
- Basic familiarity with Notion & Medium for collaboration w/ teams
- Prior experience contributing to content calendars
- Writing samples from reputable sources
- Web3 research tools/concepts such as; block explorers & on chain analytics (TVL, Transaction volume… etc.
- Ability to translate data into compelling narratives
- Deep curiosity for the space and the passion/drive to dig the furthest
- Strong familiarity with web3 media outlets