June 23, 2023
Blockswap Labs is a research & development firm dedicated to making blockchain technology accessible to mainstream users. We build permissionless middle layers for Web3 and PoS blockchain adoption, catalyzing crypto asset adoption for the masses. As core contributors to the Blockswap Network and Proof of Neutrality Network, we are committed to building credibly neutral public benefit infrastructure that catalyzes the adoption of cryptocurrencies, Etheruem blockchain, and EVM benefits to a wide range of users and protocols.
Our team is diverse and distributed and is known for leading the charge in frontier tech like MEV PBS implementation, Encrypted Mempool, ZK proof Routers, state Replication Gadget, and MPC as a service. We’re passionate believers in an Ethereum future driven by rollups, with a keen focus on security and formal methods in all our protocol innovations.
We’re currently looking for a Product Success Manager for our Proof of Neutrality Product portfolio. This person should be well-versed in the Ethereum ecosystem, able to articulate ideas around MEV, Cross-domain intents, rollups, and Account abstraction, and be an active participant in relevant social and research circles within the crypto world.
The primary focus of this role is research within the ecosystem that informs and refines our product details and functionality, with the aim to increase their adoption and streamline their integration. A good understanding of MEV and account abstraction is essential, along with the ability to generate insightful contributions to our engineering and product development efforts.
- Shepherding and leading growth and support efforts for PON - MEV supply-chain products - PON Relay, Builder, PBS Payout pool, and MEV Plus
- Ecosystem Growth – Spearheaded industry participation by creating, designing, and executing strategies that grow the number of relayers, builders, and validator integrations that utilize the Proof of Neutrality Network.
- Community Stewardship - Provide support for the larger Ethereum MEV supply-chain ecosystem on behalf of the Proof of Neutrality Network by outlining and creating blog posts, videos, demos, and graphics, enhancing developer materials, conducting workshops, creating research, documentation, and guides.
- Protocol Proficiency - Have a deep understanding of Proof of Neutrality protocols to provide hands-on support for integrations (relayer, builder, searchers, and validators ) and users or protocols throughout internal and external communication channels. Filter feedback and provide constructive suggestions on protocol and UI improvements.
- Nurture Integrations - Encourage and advocate for the community for Proof of Nuetarlity infrastructure through outreach and providing brainstorming and support leveraging its permissionless nature and onchain integration capabilities.
- Expert in MEV & Proof of Neutrality - Learn and develop deep knowledge about PoN, its protocols, and how they fit into the ecosystem. Learn the pain points of the broader Ethereum ecosystem and provide solutions using PoN protocols.
- You have a solid understanding of the Ethereum blockchain, DeFi, MEV, mem pools, relays, and account abstraction.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated in blog posts, research pieces, videos, articles, graphics, etc.
- Ability to understand nascent and complex web3 concepts and articulate them as solutions for Ethereum’s pain points.
- Communicate product features and their potential to users and at large for the ecosystem protocols and engage in discussions to be a most sought source of feedback from the community.
- Deep understanding of DeFi, Ethereum, MEV, and Generalized Cross domain MEV opportunities
- 3+ years of working in growth or marketing
- Native English speaker with good written communication skills. Must be demonstrated by previous work.
- Ability to convey complex concepts more simplified manner to generalized and specialized audiences.
- An excellent orator and willing to give speeches and presentations online and in IRL.
- High-performance self-starting operator and comfortable in remote-first environments.
The relevant fields:
- Advanced financial products
- MEV user
- An outstanding team player and a fast learner of new technologies
Blockswap is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace all qualified persons to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.