June 30, 2023
Note to all applicants: We are a remote-first team, however, the majority of our employees are based in the EMEA region, so we have a preference for candidates who can work remotely in the EMEA time zones.
Please also note: as a team who are looking to lead the way in Web 3, we require all applicants to have previous experience in the Web 3 / Blockchain Industry
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 38+ million transactions
- Facilitating over $441 million + of transfer volume
- Saving users over $5.6 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
Biconomy is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Product Manager to join our team. As a Technical Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of Biconomy’s SDK, with a specific focus on overall developer experience, future features and customer facing developer dashboards.
We are looking for someone who has built developer centric dashboards before, catered to the needs of developer experiences and has a passion for revolutionising Web3 UX. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to define and execute the product strategy, as well as speaking to and collecting feedback from clients to ensure that Biconomy continues to deliver innovative solutions and quality developer experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Product Strategy and Vision: Collaborate with internal stakeholders, clients, end-users, and the wider blockchain community to define the strategy and roadmap for the developer dashboard. Identify key features, enhancements, and integrations that drive value for users, align with our business goals, and keep Biconomy at the forefront of Account Abstraction innovation, with a particular focus on developer experience.
- Product Development Oversight: Work closely with design, frontend, and backend development teams to implement new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Address technical and UI/UX challenges and optimize development processes to foster the smoothest possible experience for Biconomy Dashboard. Ensure the dashboard maintain a high standard of usability, stability, and performance.
- Customer-Centric and Data-Driven Development: Prioritize feature development based on feedback from clients, end-users, and the blockchain community. Use analytics data (gas usage, number of transactions, user count, etc.) to guide product decisions and prioritization. Continuously monitor these and other usage metrics to measure the success of releases and identify areas for improvement.
- Feature Specification and Delivery: Write detailed feature specifications and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, prioritize features, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Market Research and Industry Trends: Leverage market research and monitor blockchain industry trends and advancements to identify new opportunities and drive product enhancements/features. Continuously work with the product team to refine our product strategy, with a keen eye on emerging developments related to Account Abstraction and ERC 4337.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Act as the liaison between the technical teams, sales, marketing, and other business units
Your experience should include:
- 3+ years of proven success in product management, with a track record of launching and managing innovative products, particularly on technical/developer products
- In-depth understanding of blockchain technology, the wallet/dapp ecosystem, and the EVM ecosystem, familiarity with Account Abstraction and ERC 4337 is a plus.
- Experience with SDKs or developer tools is highly desirable, demonstrating your ability to excel in this role and deliver success.
- Strong analytical skills to transform customer needs into clear product requirements and user stories.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to achieve integration goals.
- Agile development experience and familiarity with modern product management methodologies.
- A customer-centric mindset and a passion for delivering exceptional user experiences.
- The ability to constructively review and provide feedback on design prototypes and live features, focusing on user interaction and experience.
- The ability to write scripts to fetch data from blockchain using any programming language is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Joining Biconomy as a Product Manager offers an unparalleled opportunity to shape the future of building new onboarding and transaction rails that will onboard the next wave of users to web3.. You’ll have a direct impact on driving the adoption of decentralised applications, making blockchain technology accessible to a wider audience.
With a focus on cutting-edge concepts like Account Abstraction and ERC 4337, you’ll be at the forefront of industry innovation. Collaborating with a talented team of professionals, you’ll foster a culture of creativity and drive meaningful change. We prioritise your professional growth through continuous learning opportunities and provide a platform for industry recognition.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive Salary with regular reviews
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.