December 8, 2022
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
The Partnerships Manager - Success Management plays a key role in our company - working directly with the partnerships and strategy teams to identify opportunities within the Arbitrum ecosystem, have discussions with start-up founders, and execute on key initiatives.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of technical and ecosystem knowledge, organizational skills, and strategic thinking.
What you'll do:
- Identify opportunities and strategic alignment between live teams in the Arbitrum ecosystem
- Participate in cross-functional account planning (Partnerships, Developer Relations, Community etc.), providing ideas on driving growth on accounts
- Improve growth across the ecosystem
- Communicate with engineering to ensure any technical issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Drawing insight and themes from projects, raise awareness to Product on their feedback that may need action
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our related technology and be able to clearly articulate business value
Who You Are:
- Crypto native person who’s good at multitasking, strategic thinking, project management, understands solid processes, and does it all with a smile!
- 2-3 years of business development experience in the crypto industry - product experience is a bonus
- Strong passion and understanding of blockchain technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex initiatives
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience with a high-growth technology company
- High reputation in the blockchain industry
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in