July 21, 2023
The Office & Systems Administrator plays a key role in ChainSafe’s physical and digital workplace experience. This position will be responsible for managing all office-related operations in Toronto as well as providing support with systems administration for the broader organization. Specifically, the areas of focus will include in-office maintenance, digital infrastructure support as well as cross-departmental administrative support.
Challenges for You to Work On:
- Office maintenance & management: Help maintain workplace safety standards, stocking of supplies (kitchen/office), professional workspace presentation, general administrative tasks (doc filing, mail & any shipping requests)
- Be the main point of contact for all internal/external office visitors, handle communication & key distribution/collection, lead facilities management such as repairing, assembling and organizing items
- Work with third-party vendors where required (cleaners/service providers/facility manager)
- Systems support & administration: Platform setups & roll-outs, user on/off-boarding, monitor & perform regular checks of user-account roles & permissions
- Partner with the Data Analytics Lead to ensure systems efficiency
- Employee equipment management: ordering, shipping, inventory, agreements
- Partner with the Engagement Specialist on internal team-bonding initiatives
- Assist internal team with event planning & keeping stock of promotional materials
- Lead and devise plans for office improvement initiatives. We’re hoping for plenty of creative ideas & initiatives to keep Toronto’s office vibrant and professional work environment
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Based in Toronto, full-time, Monday to Friday in-office with flexible hours
- 2+ years of experience in office & operational administrative work
- Excellent project management skills. You are resourceful, autonomous and have a roll-up-your-sleeve mentality
- Superb interpersonal skills. You can be a confident communicator and be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for helping people
We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t fit all the requirements. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of color, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply
Please click Apply Now and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume.