April 8, 2023
🚀 About AQX
AQX is the crypto gateway for retail traders and institutions. It offers users an all-in-one platform to buy, sell, trade, and learn about crypto. At its core, AQX is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The company brings an authentic mix of trading knowledge, market intelligence, buzz, and access to exclusive crypto project launches to elevate the crypto exchange and trading experience for users.
As an iOS Engineer in our team
Recently, we have taken a huge challenge and made it into our mission: To create a cryptocurrency-based derivatives exchange focusing on agility and a wide range of unique trading products. To achieve this, we have built a team of smart, creative and optimistic people and we are still growing! You will design & implement mobile application to bring a delightful, intuitive mobile experience to users.
- Develop & maintain iOS native app for our exchange.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, test, and ship features.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance & reliability.
- This is an individual contributor role.
What we look for
- Technical ability to design & implement feature intentions into reliable & efficient code.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to work autonomously in distributed remote teams with asynchronous communication.
- Enthusiast Apple user who knows what Apple users want with proper aesthetic sense & taste.
- More than 2 years of full-time experience
- For intermediate engineers
- Strong programming, design & development skills in Swift.
- Experience in production for published commercial apps.
- For senior engineers
- Excellent programming, design & development skills in Swift.
- Experience in building apps with complicated and performant Apple native UI/UX.
- Deep understanding in Apple platforms & technologies.
- Strong interest in soft/firm real-time apps & optimizations for it.
Nice to have
- Understanding of financial derivatives products, exchange and trading platforms, blockchain, software development and business.
- Interest in Rust.
- Personal projects. (open source code or published apps on AppStore)
Our Tech Stacks
- All Swift basically.
- SwiftUI & UIKit half &half where needed.
- Elm-like “Clean Architecture”-like structured.
- async/await where appropriate.
- XCTest and SnapshotTesting (unit testing).
- All codes are in SPM. Only final packaging in Xcode.
- Rust for tooling
- GitHub. (code repo)
- Sentry (monitoring/logging, for app products including mobile apps)
What we can offer
- Competitive salary & discretionary bonus
- A thriving company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Our hiring process
- Resume/CV submission
- 1:1 short screening interview(10min_optional)
- 1:1 interview(60min) 2 sessions (120min in total)
- Project interview
🔎 AQX is powered by Presto Labs
📈 Presto Labs is a quantitative trading firm established in Singapore back in 2014.
Today, Presto Labs has grown to more than 100+ employees. World-class engineers and researchers share offices in Singapore🇸🇬, Shanghai🇨🇳, and Seoul🇰🇷.
📊 Presto Labs build automated trading systems fueled by data-driven quantitative analysis to achieve stable and sustainable investment returns.
💻 Our engineering teams do what humans do best – create algorithmic decision processes in order to achieve what no human trader ever could in today’s fast-changing, unbelievably complex financial world.
Check out more about Presto Labs on our YouTube channel.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in