August 28, 2023
zondacrypto is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Central and Eastern Europe. It is also a company created by creative people who believe that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are the future. When planning the further development of our platform, we are looking for people who are characterized by an open mind, unconventional thinking, commitment and a willingness to continuous development.
People are the greatest value of our company, that is why we care for them and let them “spread their wings” through training and daily challenges. We care about the satisfaction and comfort of our associates by constantly expanding the package of benefits. If you are looking for an interesting, demanding job, and you are also interested in cryptocurrency and/or investing in the stock market, be sure to apply for our offer.
This role is for you if you live and breathe sales and have a passion for crypto. We are looking for an innovative and highly-motivated Head of Sales who will help our company strengthen its position in the Polish market and grow globally.
You will be responsible for building account management function from scratch and collaborating with C suite on introducing new ways of improving the revenue stream.
We are looking for someone with experience working with account management and business development functions, establishing partnerships, working with vendors and B2B clients, and delivering results by actively working with our potential and existing clients. On top of that, we are looking for a leader who is confident to make management decisions, precise in communication with colleagues, and professional in daily operations. You will collaborate directly with the COO and CEO to align sales team efforts with company strategy to bring results.
- collaborate with CS on VIP clients management;
- generate leads through various channels and strategies, such as targeted marketing campaigns, networking events, referrals, and partnerships, to consistently expand the sales pipeline and drive revenue growth;
- cooperate closely with zondacrypto Pay department (payment getaway, B2B, business development);
- launch and manage account management function with main goal of increasing revenue and decreasing churn rate among existing clients;
- introduced sales plan and strategy;
- collaborate with crypto department on introducing new listing and upsells opportunities with current projects;
- implementing and maintaining solid reporting processes based on metrics and significant deliveries of the team;
- collaborate closely with the management on implementing new procedures, adjusting sales team structure, and reporting;
- scale up sales process and focus on introducing new ways for revenue generation;
- conferences, networking, business development in product areas;
- at least three years of professional experience in leading the sales/account management/business development function in the company;
- ability to analyze data and provide extensive reporting on sales results, campaigns, and strategies;
- knowledge of analytical & sales tools, sales procedures;
- proven experience in working with sales teams and vendors;
- understanding of conversion funnel, account management concept and user health/LTV;
- strong communication skills, fluent in English;
- excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- strong communication coupled with the ability to lead and motivate a team;
- a crypto exchange background and knowledge of exchange marketing campaigns/promotions is a big plus;
- knowledge of crypto and how the crypto exchange operates is a must;
- being experienced in entering new markets and establishing a presence in the new geolocation is a big plus;
- quick response to changing circumstances;
- ability to coordinate the work of the team under stressful conditions;
Here are a few reasons to join zondacrypto:
- remote work (you need to be based in Europe),
- corporate apartments in Europe that you can use,
- work in an international team providing services to global clients,
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions,
- business computer-tailored individually to your needs,
- independence and flexibility in work,
- multisport card (valid in Poland),
- English lessons during office hours,
- private healthcare (valid in Poland),
- training budget.