July 21, 2023
decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our website.
The Head of Sales, who is also known as Sales Director, will actively co-own the responsibility of defining, articulating and implementing ChainSafe’s strategy for selling products and services.
ChainSafe Systems is looking for a Head of Sales who will help increase our brand recognition and take our BD team to new heights by nourishing and developing strategic partnerships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a sales strategies to drive revenue growth and meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify, qualify, and pursue new business opportunities with enterprise-level customers
- Act as the primary point of contact for potential customers and lead negotiations and the sales process from start to finish
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of market trends, and the competitive landscape across all areas of the business
- Provide regular reports on sales activity and pipeline to senior management
- Oversee all Program Sales at ChainSafe
Business Development & Sales
- Leverage your network to drive leads to the business across all ChainSafe programs, namely:
- Pitch and draft proposals for higher tier clients
- Supports VP of Business Operations with the development of go-to-market strategies for each program and stream, including contribution to market validation
- Supports VP of Business Operations with growth strategies and forecasting
- Attend industry conferences on a regular basis for business development and relationship management
- Works with marketing iteratively to develop sales enablement materials
- Works with product and engineering on product briefs
- Develops sales playbooks, and any required materials, to support the sales team
- Maintain relationships with our major clients
- Forest, Lodestar, Gossamer, Web3js
- Attend industry events to support the work of our major clients
- Manage three direct reports and provide mentoring and training
- Develop growth plans and source training opportunities for the team
- Co-develops OKRs for the sales function and KPIs for the team
Requirements for the role:
- Years of experience - 6-8 years+
- Experience from - Both traditional and web3 companies, working across both business development, sales, and management
- Systems knowledge - Should be comfortable with HubSpot, or a similar CRM, as well as lead generation tools such as ZoomInfo or RocketReach
We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t fit all the requirements. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of color, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply
Please click Apply Now and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume.