May 19, 2023
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Twinstake is a noncustodial, institutional-grade staking provider. The business operates validators across a wide range of Proof-of-Stake protocols and allows institutional clients to delegate their assets using their preferred custodians to collect staking rewards. It charges a commission on the staking rewards for operating the validators and providing analytics and reporting.
The business’ differentiation is based on:
- Institutional-grade security and regulatory compliance
- Superior transparency in reporting and analytics
- Processes and features designed with the institutional workflow in mind
As Head of Product for Twinstake, you will:
- Own the product mission and vision.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate it across the business and to clients.
- Be the central point for gathering requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders, principally portfolio managers at existing and prospective clients and custodians, but also the business development team, infra/DevOps team, compliance, and legal teams, and others.
- Prioritize projects and tasks for the development team so that the whole business has confidence that what we’re building at any time is the most important thing to deliver.
- Write product requirement documents that clearly define the needs of the product users and the business and give developers the detail they need to be productive when building.
- Be the authoritative expert in how the current products work and why, documenting this for others where necessary.
- Have insights into where the market is going and the competitive landscape.
- Be able to measure performance and quality, define metrics, and monitor them.
- Keep the product and development teams aligned and motivated.
- Recruit, grow, and develop the skills of the product managers in the team.
You will have
- A good understanding of the Proof-of-Stake rewards design mechanism of Ethereum.
- The ability to ramp up very quickly and become an expert on the staking rewards mechanisms of ten other supported asset chains.
- A hands-on approach to dealing with on-chain data.
- Quantitative modeling skills.
- Strong empathy with developers, understanding the level of effort required to build the products and features you define.
Nice to have
- Experience working with multiple other Proof-of-Stake chains, including staking assets, rewards mechanisms, and validator operator responsibilities.
- Experience working with institutional asset managers, either in TradFi or crypto.
- Experience working with crypto custodians.
- Some basic development experience in crypto.
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server.
In the meantime, keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels: